Battery tray apron support panel.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 351c 2v fmx convertible
i purchased a  battery tray apron support panel  from postaldan514 on Ebay. It is very well made and is almost (or is) an exact copy of my original. The price US$35) was great. We could not make one of this quality for this price. Shipping to Australia was no problem. 

Battery tray apron support.jpg

I bought one a while ago even though I do not need one lol. Anyone thinking they might need one of these go ahead and get it.

I missed these being available back in 2016/17 when I was redoing the body for paint. I had to have my shop fabricate one, which they did a nice job on; at $85/hr shop rate...

vert 71 new fabricated batt apron support bracket.jpg

Hi cwalker509 would you have always this part for selling ? 
No.  The guy that makes them puts them up on ebay periodically.  I found him first on torinocobra.com forums.  His username is postaldan on that forum and postaldan514 on ebay.

He responded to my ebay enquiry but it looks like you have his email so all is good it appears!

Hi cwalker509 would you have always this part for selling ? 

I bought one a while ago even though I do not need one lol. Anyone thinking they might need one of these go ahead and get it.
Thank you all for your help so precious ! i will contact him soon ! Thank you again  :thumb:

I have 4 or 5 of them. I bought them for my own restorations, but if someone needs one now, I can sell you one and I'll get some more when he offers them again.

Does anyone know if there are still available? Thanks!
I have one that I bought from him last year I would sell and ship it for the $35.00 I paid for the part itself, as long as I am shipping in the 48 US mainland states. If it is outside that area you would have to pay a fair share of the shipping. I am sure it is still in one of the boxes in the garage. I ordered one because I cut through mine a little accidentally when I cut out the front valence panel. I was waiting for it for a while and then got anxious and welded up and repaired my original as it was in good shape other than the slice I put in it with cut off wheel. The new one showed up a week later but the panels were already welded in and body worked. Sadly, patience is not my greatest strength. PM me if you are interested.

Attachments

• Mach 1 79.jpg
    Mach 1 79.jpg
    325.5 KB · Views: 0
Back