belly up to the bar- whatcha havin?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll drink whatever you guys buy for me...I'm not that picky.

I prefer a good old fashioned 30 pack of Busch!! :D:D
All in one sitting? Lol

Occasional Jack & coke for me or Jack single barrel for special occasions.
Sometimes I give it one heck of a try!!! ::beer:: But when the wife and I go to the bar i usually have Seagrams 7 and 7UP, Love a good 7&7!

If I decide to have the rare drink, I will have a vodka and Coke mixed with either Viking Fjord or Svedka Vodka. An shot of 12 year old GlenLivet, in my case aged to 18 years, or whatever kind of beer given to me,lol.

I keep hearing good thiings about Woodford Reserve, so I bought some. I can't handle it on the rocks... too strong. It's Ok with a splash of water, but I prefer whiskey on the rocks... So I guess I'll stick with Knob Creek and Jim Beam when on a budget.

never was a scotch whiskey lover, always loved boubon with coke, so I bought a bottle of "American honey" to try. Can't drink it with coke ... too sweet! I've just finished off the bottle the other day for easter... always straight on the rocks. Now I'm finding that a bit too sweet, so the last glass I mixed it with half jack, all on the rocks ...I have just found my perfect drink at 50 years old.

Back