Black

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Green on green 72 Mach 1
Almost done with the conversion to black interior. Was green and I liked it but didn’t want the hassle of trying to get everything to match. I have seen some pretty bad redone green interiors and everything seemed to be a different shade. IMG_8405.jpegIMG_8404.jpegIMG_8403.jpegIMG_8401.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8402.jpeg
    IMG_8402.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
Very Nice...

I did the same thing. My interior was originally Corinthian Blue. I couldn't find matching
paint so also converted to all black. Besides what were they thinking back in the 70's
buying a car with corinthian blue or lime green interiors . The horror.... :)

Last edited:
Very Nice...

I did the same thing. My interior was originally Corinthian Blue. I couldn't find matching
paint so also converted to all black. Besides what were they thinking back in the 70's
buying a car with corinthian blue or lime green interiors . The horror.... :)
Hey man….it was the 70s dude! Psycho-delic color combos were the order of the day! In the early 70s everything was still far out and groovy!…..maaaan!

Hey man….it was the 70s dude! Psycho-delic color combos were the order of the day! In the early 70s everything was still far out and groovy!…..maaaan!
I fondly remember those days of sex,drugs and rock and roll. At least I think I remember. I may have done to much LSD to know for sure... .:)

I fondly remember those days of sex,drugs and rock and roll. At least I think I remember. I may have done to much LSD to know for sure... .:)
In 1972, when my Mach 1 was built (in February), I was two months shy of my 9th birthday. All that stuff that was going on I observed from the sidelines. Those hippies in the neighborhood were definitely scary looking. They would walk line abreast down the street blocking traffic and wouldnt move over unless you honked the horn. They would bob their heads up and down when they walked......kinda like horses or donkeys!

Back