Blizzard

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 mach 1, 73 fastback, 07 f150, , 09 HD ultra classic
I just barely made it home. Whiteout 22 miles. This is worst weather we have had in 10 years. I guesss they weren't kidding. Sleet, blowing snow about 30 mph. I just hope the power doesn't go out. The stores are getting sold out. If your in the path of this you better get ready.I won't be going to work tomorrow. Mark

It would appear that a lot of folks will be joining me by not going to work tomorrow. Of course, I am RETIRED so wasn't going anyway:)!

We have had rain and high winds off and on all day here in Memphis. Right now it is gusting from 40 - 60 miles per hour and "they" have a wind advisory until 6:00 P.M. (CST).

Everybody needs to "button down the hatches."

BT

to all the northern members stay in and be safe .

its just rain here. so far nothing special . hope the bad stuff gets ou
ta your areas quickly

I feel for you...It's coming our way tonight..Glad I shoveled our roof off last week;) Heres a pic of my daughter standing on my front lawn she can almost touch the roof..The second pic is her on the lawn where I made a path to the back..LOOK how much snow we have!!! The best thing I ever did was puting stand by power in my home..I'm ready !

100_1890.JPG100_1886.JPG

I feel for you...It's coming our way tonight..Glad I shoveled our roof off last week;) Heres a pic of my daughter standing on my front lawn she can almost touch the roof..The second pic is her on the lawn where I made a path to the back..LOOK how much snow we have!!! The best thing I ever did was puting stand by power in my home..I'm ready !
I've been talking to friends in Southbury about all that snow. I don't ever recall that much snow fall in one winter. Mike

Be safe and stay in touch, you guys. It's clear and dry but cold (supposed to be 8 degrees tonight) here in northern Nevada. Send some pics when you get a chance to poke your head out. Let us know what you do for entertainment during the blizzard. Put models together, perhaps, or hunker down with the brandy and acey-deucy board? :cool:

Doc

Stopped snowing and sun out. 14in. here in N.Ill. Wind still blowing hard nothing moving. I39 closed for 150 mi. because of stranded cars. Man I love winter(is it spring yet):dodgy:

Jim

IMG_0329.JPG

IMG_0331.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
When it's sunny and warm, I really hate being in the garage. So now when it's dark, snowy and TDC (2 darn cold), I spend time in the garage and don't mind it so bad. Okay, the shoveling is a bit much (I knew I should have got that snowblower working back in the summer), but it's a great work out.

Man I feel for you brothers and sisters out there! Stay warm and safe and protect those Mustangs :) Keep the kids warm inside and always in sight. I'm going surfing now and maybe go diving for my dinner tonight. :D

Back