Brand and/or Part Number For Header

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PowerQuest

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Fastback
Does anyone know of a brand name and/or part number for set of headers that will work on a 1973 Mustang Mach1 351C 2V Heads with power steering and a C6 automatic transmission? Seems like the ones I have found would have 1 or 2 attached notes saying either with power steering or C6 transmission their headers would not work. Power steering pump would be in the way and the C6 transmission is to wide for the headers to clear around it.

Does anyone know of a brand name and/or part number for set of headers that will work on a 1973 Mustang Mach1 351C 2V Heads with power steering and a C6 automatic transmission? Seems like the ones I have found would have 1 or 2 attached notes saying either with power steering or C6 transmission their headers would not work. Power steering pump would be in the way and the C6 transmission is to wide for the headers to clear around it.

I don't see why you are noiding so bad over this. I have a set of hedman longtubes that will bolt right onto your 2v cleveland as we talked about in pm's::) They need to be installed from under the car but they will definately fit.

I have a set of Hooker Super Comp 6119's and they fit great, but they do not make them any more.

Oh no - sounds like someone needs a Snickers. rofl

Nah - you're fine, Brutha! You're just trying to help a guy out - it's all good. ::thumb::

Hope you get it back on the road ASAP. Hang in there. :cool:

Back