Build Plans for 73 Mach 1, input requested

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope all of the high dollars spent on upgrading these Mustangs have the classic type insurance coverage. Standard insurance will NOT cover the $12K to $60K that you have invested in your 71-73 mustangs.

Mustang 7173, funny you should mention insurance. The first thing I did was contact my insurance company and discuss how I could insure the car. They will do an agreed value policy on the car without the normal restrictions that come with a "Hagerty" type agreed value policy. It cost more than Hagerty of course but really no more than a new car policy for a car of similar value.

Same thing I did for mine when I finally got it on the road.  My local agent wrote a separate, but add-on "classic car" policy for the agreed-upon value of $40K - the Mustang has its own card, but the bill is a single amount for all of our cars.  Full coverage on all 4 cars (with super-low deductibles) is still less than $150/month, and only about $10/month more than when I had my '95 Honda Civic.

Back