Camshaft by Chuck & Mike

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I should rename this thread to camshaft by Chuck & Mike, lol. Reason being, Chuck (cz9x) for referring me to Mike Jones of Jones Cams. Thanks guys!

Also, thanks to everyone for all your input on this, it’s greatly appreciated.

I guess I should rename this thread to camshaft by Chuck & Mike, lol. Reason being, Chuck (cz9x) for referring me to Mike Jones of Jones Cams. Thanks guys!

Done .... ;)

Done .... ;)
That’s a good one Hemikiller! Lol Thanks! :)

Well chris straub would have custom made one that would have been xlnt as well.

I’m sure he would have, but I have never heard of them before. Thanks anyway though.
Ed Morel of Morel lifter fame knows everyone and can afford to have a cam ground by the very best. He chose chris straub to do it. Chris said ed's engine would make over 800 hp and jon kaase bet chris that it wouldn't. chris won the bet so jon had to wear a straubtech t shirt for a day and post a photo of him wearing it on the net.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back