Convertible roll bars

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
Does any one have pictres of a 71-73 convertible with a roll bar?

I am getting to the point where I dont feel safe drag racing mine without a roll bar and a proper seat belt/harness.

Also if there is a vendor that sells weld it yourself kits I would be interested in that as well. I have seen some at Summitt racing that are listed for hardtops.

I know a hardtop would be better for racing but I have grown fond of the convertible.

Does any one have pictres of a 71-73 convertible with a roll bar?

I am getting to the point where I dont feel safe drag racing mine without a roll bar and a proper seat belt/harness.

Also if there is a vendor that sells weld it yourself kits I would be interested in that as well. I have seen some at Summitt racing that are listed for hardtops.

I know a hardtop would be better for racing but I have grown fond of the convertible.
These guys fabricated one for a 69 Firebird. I would love to make one which looks similar to the Shelby convertible one...some day.

http://www.powerblocktv.com/site3/index.php/musclecar-episodes?ep_num=MC2008-17&ep_sea=0802

The issue of Mustang Monthly with Jack Rousche's Car Collection shows a '69 or '70 vert with a roll bar in it (not very detailed, but might be enough for your needs).

Back