cool high end build

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how much it will sell for. I would love to have it. I wish that someone would repop those quarters at the very least. That would be a fairly easy mod. The bumper could be done by anyone but the rest of the car is over the top fine as hell. I want it.

I saw this car at a local high school charity event a couple weekends ago. This little town on the Alabama/Tennessee border packs in some nice cars every year. Sorry I didn't get pics, but the ones on the website are better anyway. It's definitely a nice build... a little too modern for me also, but very clean!

I wished they would have painted it just about any other color except white. Silver, or dark blue would have been the bomb. I see some people want that grill. People thats going to cost you over $1000 but if they were smart they would send it to one of those companies that uses CNC with plastic and does it for much less. It would cost a couple hundred then. And that quarter is not as rounded at the top as the original photo. Too bad because that would make a serious difference in the cars looks. I do not know why they didnt flatten the grill with a modern look.

Back