Corvette?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's all good, all cars, I have 2 vettes also . It's a muscle thing. Mine are my wife's and my daily drivers so we don't have to diss the mustang and other fords tucked in the garage.

Until the C7s came out I didn't lust after any Vettes later than the C3s. This '15 came home about a month ago. I like it much more than I thought I would and I had very high expectations. The down side is it kind of raised the bar for my performance targets on my old cars.

DSCN7593.jpg

Until the C7s came out I didn't lust after any Vettes later than the C3s. This '15 came home about a month ago. I like it much more than I thought I would and I had very high expectations. The down side is it kind of raised the bar for my performance targets on my old cars.
"KIND OF RAISED THE BAR" wow the others must be exceptional. This was the only comment I could make cause I like pretty much all performance cars but do have a hankering for chrome.::thumb::

"KIND OF RAISED THE BAR" wow the others must be exceptional. This was the only comment I could make cause I like pretty much all performance cars but do have a hankering for chrome.::thumb::
I'm trying to make progress on two projects but the heat/humidity has been killing me. The FFR has a 620HP LSX crate engine. At about 2400 pounds I expect it to teach the Vette a thing or two. I'm afraid that the LS3/T56 going into a '69 Vette is going to feel kind of wimpy now. That will hurt if after all the $$$ and work I've thrown at this project. The cam I put in the LS3 should get it to north of 550 HP (I had to notch the pistions) but I'm bracing to hear the BOSS tell me "It's OK but a little weak" after she drives it.

DSCN2827.jpg

DSCN9291.jpg

DSCN6640.jpg

ls.jpg

Back