Danish Mustang “Pro-Touring" project - Creator 526

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also got the engine up in the engine stand today, I did'nt thrust the stand enought so I made some more supports for it and made a stronger plate where it attaches to in the back! Now I have to decide what color I should paint it ::D Damn I cant stop looking at it :D

IMG_0539.JPG

IMG_0542.JPG

IMG_0541.JPG

IMG_0540.JPG

Looking good and like what you've done with the engine stand. Be good to see what colour you go with.

If my welding was as good as yours I would post photos before I clean them up, hopefully will improve

Looking good and like what you've done with the engine stand. Be good to see what colour you go with.

If my welding was as good as yours I would post photos before I clean them up, hopefully will improve
Thanks! But I will have to say that it's allways easier to weld in thicker metal than sheetmetal, the thick metal can you work a lot more with! I also learn as I go, so just go for it :)

Looking great buddy. Glad your moving on it.

I'll bet that the new engine is making Daniel to work harder!!! Should be nice ride when done, I mean the enginebuilder is knows his stuff when it comes to SBF windsors. Nice fabricating Daniel with the lower sheet metals - looks good.

Hi Guys

You might have noticed that I have been away from the site for a while, but I’m back again now! I have had some personal issues that I have been working with but I’m on the right track again and ready to do some serious work on the Mustang now! While working with my problems I had to sell the engine to get some money, so I dont have that anymore, but a new dream is to install a 5.0 coyote engine with a 6 speed tranny, lets see how it goes  :D

Today I installed the safety loop and began to install the trunkfloor, after that I will continue to clean the underside for holes and other things there should’nt be there anymore  :D

866B432C-0B87-4EFE-8D17-2DC5FB00D5D1.jpeg

09CECCAB-96C2-4A75-8777-D1ED985858FA.jpeg

6461C75A-6E69-4688-AF3C-A13159AB6CC2.jpeg

ED0B6F20-F4B9-4885-8E2A-A63A780F15E7.jpeg

That thing is going to be mean, can't wait to see her come together

Back