Darn Rats!!!!

blkulis

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Ford Mustang Convertible
Do you know where I can find a wiring feed from the the front of the car to the tailights for a 72 Convert, 302-2v, Auto with air??? Darn rats got to it just under the rear drivers side panel.

cobrajet99

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach1
Awww, Man, That Sucks. I Just Sold Randy From Midlife All My Harness' That I Had, I Would Talk To Him About Your Dirty Ol Rat Problem.......Damn Rats

midlife

Shorts checker
Reaction score
My Car
No Mustangs at the moment.
I can probably help. PM or e-mail me.

blkulis

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
Awww, Man, That Sucks. I Just Sold Randy From Midlife All My Harness' That I Had, I Would Talk To Him About Your Dirty Ol Rat Problem.......Damn Rats
Thank you! We have huge rats here in Central Arkansas, love to eat wires and air conditioning hoses!

427heaven

Reaction score
My Car
1971 m code 4 speed Mach 1
Thank you! We have huge rats here in Central Arkansas, love to eat wires and air conditioning hoses!
Rumor has it the rats are as big as the cats in dem parts.:s

midlife

Shorts checker
Reaction score
My Car
I've received a message from Blkulis, wanting to replace all of the wiring on the right side, running from the firewall to the tail-lights. After a couple of e-mail exchanges and phone calls, I finally determined he was not from Australia, but thought the right and left sides of the car were determined from the forward facing position. In fact, left and right are determined primarily from the sitting position.

That's OK...we all make mistakes. I nearly bought a Mustang II when I was younger...

cazsper

Reaction score
My Car
1968 Coupe: 393w, TKO-600, Maier Racing springs, Global West suspension, Currie 9in with forged axles, 3.50 gears, Trutrac, Baer brakes front/rear
1973 Mach-1: 351c 4V, C-6, 3.73:1 gears and a long "To Do" list..
Was it at least a Cobra II?

midlife

Shorts checker
Reaction score
My Car
No...I wanted one with as many gauges as I could get, and that was only available in a 4 cylinder Grande...

blkulis

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
I've received a message from Blkulis, wanting to replace all of the wiring on the right side, running from the firewall to the tail-lights. After a couple of e-mail exchanges and phone calls, I finally determined he was not from Australia, but thought the right and left sides of the car were determined from the forward facing position. In fact, left and right are determined primarily from the sitting position.

That's OK...we all make mistakes. I nearly bought a Mustang II when I was younger...
I still throw up everytime I see a Mustang II!!!!!