Daytona 500

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor jeffy g is out now too. All my "favorites" are gone! :D
No joke. It took about a lap to remember why I hate plate racing. Only upshot was JJ being involved.

I'm with you, I grew up during the "golden" era of NASCAR (now NAPcar). They lost the colorful stars for jeffy milquetoast and company. The only guy racing today that would fit that era is Stewart. Most of these pansies would have been chased out of the pits. Danika... don't get me started! LOL

At least they took spoiler away so they don't stick like glue.

AWWWWW too bad Jimmy crashed on the 1st lap. Danika was involved too. Too bad (dripping with sarcasm)!
LOL...couldnt have said it better myself!!! NAPcar!! LOVE IT!...I like NAFTACAR too (my phrase)....to admit they have hired Vince MacMahan for their raceday program/planning.

I'm pulling for the Fords but will this race ever end? Holy cow!

How many races have lasted for more than one day?

Congrats Matt Kenseth and that #17 Ford!

Last edited by a moderator:
How many NASCAR drivers does it take to ruin a jet-dryer? Just Juan.

Ba-Da-Dump!

:D :D :D

OK... sorry about that. :s

How many Fords are in the race today?

I know Danica is probably driving a Chevy

but I am still rooting for her :p

mike
I'm pretty much "Danica'ed" out. I might be more inclined to root for her if she drove in the bikini she is known for.:D

I root for the "Roushcateers", since they are my hometown team. GO 99, 17, 16. Hope they get the race in, weather doesnt look good.
I'm rooting for all teams in bikini's from now on!

I started going to NASCAR ....when I was 7 at the Nashville Speedway. Then wifey and I taped EVERY race in the 90's.... with all the changes and the Mamby Pamby political corrected racing.... we don't bother. I caught the Talledega race last year, the only one in more than 5 years. :(

Back