Distinctive Industries interior options

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone (Don @ OMS?) know if DI's rear seat upholstery is compatible with the fold-down rear seat? If not, who does?

Secondary question: how about seat foam?

Thanks!
Steve i did not see this question before

Fold down or non are the same size seat.

Have front foam, no rear foam

Don

Does anyone (Don @ OMS?) know if DI's rear seat upholstery is compatible with the fold-down rear seat? If not, who does?

Thanks!
Got my upholstery front and rear from DI through Don. There is no foam in my 1971's rear seat just burlap and cotton padding. Very happy with the product. Excellent quality, fit, finish and color match. If you decide to do the front seats also replace the foam. If you decide to do the work yourself, keep a bottle of whiskey nearby cause you're gonna need it.

mike

...keep a bottle of whiskey nearby cause you're gonna need it.

mike
LOL, hey Mike have we met offline? How do you know so much about me? I would like to give it a shot...hmmm...we'll see!
That advice came from a friend, who in his retirement, does Concours correct restoration work on 69/70 Mustangs. So I trust his judgement.

mike

Thanks!
Got my upholstery front and rear from DI through Don. There is no foam in my 1971's rear seat just burlap and cotton padding. Very happy with the product. Excellent quality, fit, finish and color match. If you decide to do the front seats also replace the foam. If you decide to do the work yourself, keep a bottle of whiskey nearby cause you're gonna need it.

mike
Jejeje!! that´s how i became an alcoholic... :p

Back