Dyno Destruction

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife found this last night on youtube, I could only think to myself...who is liable for the damage? Also all those people surrounding that thing when it failed, that had to be a complete mess.

My wife found this last night on youtube, I could only think to myself...who is liable for the damage? Also all those people surrounding that thing when it failed, that had to be a complete mess.
Yeah I would like to know the rest of the story

Same here...I wonder if they have to sign a waver or anything like on the drag strip.....I bet after stuff like this they do now..lol

Same here...I wonder if they have to sign a waver or anything like on the drag strip.....I bet after stuff like this they do now..lol
Or refuse super cars

WOW! I was curious about putting mine on the dyno ,but maybe I don't need to know that bad anymore.

Back