Electrical parts for wire harness

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Peetz

Reaction score
My Car
71 Mach1
Okay guys

I am wanting know if anybody knows of where i can buy the connectors,bulb holders ect.. for all of my wire harnesses. My harness is in pretty good shape but the connectors are pretty well shot. Some of the harnesses have been hacked into but i can do all the rewiring i just gotta find a supply house that has all the correct connectors for all the parts.

Anybody know of one?

YOU CAN USUALLY FIND THE MARKER LIGHT SOCKETS AT THE LOCAL PARTS STORES AND THE 3 PRONG HEADLIGHT PLUGS. HERE AUTO ZONE HAS BOTH THE MARKER LIGHT SOCKETS ARE LIKE $4.00 DIDNT PRICE HEADLIGHT PLUGS. ALOT OF THE OLDER CARS USED THE SAME TYPE. FORD CHEVY DODGE ETC.

THE HARD ONES TO FIND ARE THE 90 DEGREE PLUGS FOR GUAGE SENDING UNITS CAUSE THERE MOLDED ON THE WIRE.

I'm amazed at the lack of automotive wiring aftermarket parts, short of buying a whole harness from Painless or someone. If someone knows of a good source, please share.

Also, finding a decent wiring schematic is exceedingly difficult it seems. I think it's a conspiracy :shrug2:

Thanks Pappy.

I will give the guy at midlife harness a call to, to see where he gets his parts. He restores oem harnesses.

71, i just got wiring schematics on a disk in but haven't looked at it yet. will let you know how it looks.

I'm amazed at the lack of automotive wiring aftermarket parts, short of buying a whole harness from Painless or someone. If someone knows of a good source, please share.

Also, finding a decent wiring schematic is exceedingly difficult it seems. I think it's a conspiracy :shrug2:
The best wiring schematics PERIOD !!!!! http://www.classiccarwiring.com/ I bought 1 for the stang & 1 for the camaro..Will make your wiring a breeze !

Q, that looks about like what my diagrams look like. I bought a colorized wiring and vacum diagram on cd from virginia classic.

I poked around in it last night and it looks pretty good. Everything is broken down into sections and i can print off just what i need.

The best wiring schematics PERIOD !!!!! http://www.classiccarwiring.com/ I bought 1 for the stang & 1 for the camaro..Will make your wiring a breeze !
Ah! Looks pretty good! I'm going to email them about my 86 Blazer.

I'll keep these in my favorites! Hope you didn't mind me tagging in on this thread Matt;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, try to look for the electrical parts for wire harness that you need in the site I linked here. I bought some of the electrical parts that I need there. I think they wire harness that you are looking there. Don't you worry because the parts I got from them are doing good. They won't fool you. Hope this might help.

i ended up using a donor harness from a convertible to get the connectors i needed to replace.

Back