Enclosed car trailer

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was expecting tanks to roll out like those "hercules" transport planes! That's what it reminds me of... Hehe...very nice. PS, remember to keep it locked, don't let squatters move in, you'll have a hard time getting them out!

Don't let your public tax assessor see that, they'll add on another $500.00 in property taxes as a home expansion. All kidding aside, that's a really nice rig, congrats!

Jim

sweet trailer, im looking for one to for my mach 1 and i can't imagine trying to dukes of hazard'ing out the window especially with a cage and race seats.

might need to winch car into trailer since the older ones i'm looking at don't have the doors on the side.

WOW! I want to see some pictures of the rig that does the towing too! (What can I say, Trucks were my first love!)

That interior is pretty slick as well, you should get some of those fold down cots that mount to the wall, make it a little more comfortable (Plus it gives you a place to sleep when you really need to keep an extra eye on the wheels!)

Back