Faces to the screen names

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a quick photo my sister took of me and my niece, the little muscle car girl! She LOVES to ride in the Mustang, at only 5 years old. I had just come from the gym, so don't mind the lack of make up and bad hair day! The Mustang is the 71 that my late bf and I bought from Virginia, and that I completed after he died 2 years ago. I did it all...welded in new trunk floor and tail panel, did all body work, painted it, did all the interior, and got it running and stopping good.

_MG_4707.JPG

Sorry for your loss. Looks like you've kept the spirit alive with a nice looking Mach. Judging from that smile I think your niece is thinking "oh yeah, 11 more years till I drive this beast"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was South Africa outside East London. A family trip with my wife and three son's. I spent most of my time watching them hunt but did take a few critters. Rifle is a custom pre-64 M70 in 358 Win. The one in the center below.

It isn't pretty being easy

krk1f.jpg
[/img]

Doing an event at Tales of the Cocktail, with some of my New Orleans booze collection.

Talesevent_zps1e99af9c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_0262.JPG

Enjoying one of my pastimes being EMT for a local high school football game ( I'm in the center)

IMG_0242.JPG

My beautiful back yard (60 acres of almonds)

392566_10150849354468014_1142280230_n.jpg

me and my drop dead gorgeous wife pre marine corps i have dropped about 40lbs since that photo was taken. Still have the 45 jeep though

Me and my 72 Mach 1 around 1974.... Neither one of us have really changed much..

315395_356523614421606_1840018918_n.jpg

Here's a pic of us in New Orleans (left) with my old Army buddy and his wife. What a lively and fun city.
I had a blast in New Orleans. How come the babes an't wearing any beads? Hint Hint
Those pics had to be put on the VIP portion of the forum.

Jim

This is the last picture taken of the Mach... it was the last time it was out of the garage about 6 years ago... sad I know...

480456_356524014421566_1400199926_n.jpg

As for a picture of me.. well I'm not really the picture taking type, so just imagine me about 4 feet taller than the first picture...

This is the earliest picture I found of me and a car (or part of it). This one is circa 1972. Let's see if anyone can figure out what car it was? Any guess? It is a tough one.

Hint: picture is not in the USA

Scan1.JPG

IMG_9697.JPG

Back