Faces to the screen names

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't sure I wanted post a picture of my ugly mug, but as others I communicate with have, well why not...... Here's me receiving the winners trophy, 1970 - 79 Original Class, Aug 2016.

And my car on the street

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, here is the face to the name. With my brother in full uniform. He was 1st cavalry, I was (retired) phoenix, AZ PD.

And One On The Cover Of Law Officer magazine.

Now I just play with cars:)

IMG_175212099322039.jpeg

Screenshot_2015-07-21-09-07-08.png

I thought I would bump this thread since no one has added to it since November 2016. So, if you have posted in this thread before feel free to update your picture. Newer members post a picture so we can visualize you with your screen name!

My previous picture in this thread was from 2011 so here is an updated one!

Well bumped

Here's a pic of this smug knobhead the day he got his 71

... he just drove the green piece of gorgeousness off the truck, so is feeling very smug  :whistling:

...what a jerk

Here is pic of me at the MOM, Mustang Owner's Museum and that is my car behind. Was at the Grand Opening in April. The other is at one of my favorite places, Ranger's Ranch in South Africa where I worked as a Professional Hunting guide. I was out hunting monkeys that day and only had a .17 HMR bolt action rifle. This nice Bushbuck came out and a well placed shot under the ear took it out. Smallest caliber rifle currently made.

This one of me when I was still on duty

This one when I received the Presidential Law Enforcement Medal of Valor from President Obama in 2014

This one is when I brought the Q code home as a retirement gift to myself after serving So. Florida for 27 years.

image hosting

Rio1856:

A Presidential Medal!! Awesome! Gave me goosebumps just looking at the picture! (I have great respect for the office of The President even if I didn't vote for that one)

More pics of bike. Please!

Nice Mach 1!

If that is that Uhaul's current car trailer I'm going to look into renting for transport to the bodyshop, instead of buying a trailer. Their older ones weren't that great for cars with low ground clearance. Did you experience any clearance issues with loading and unloading? Thanks.

72Mach168Cam, Thank you my friend. It was indeed a high point in my career to earn that award. I am one of only 3 of Miami Dade Police Department Officers to receive the award at different points in our careers. One of them earned it twice!!!  The wife and I spent about 4 hours inside the White House. We were in awe. It is so much greater than all of us. I didn't vote for Pres Obama but I respect the Office and meeting  and talking to him was not what I expected. He didn't have his "politician" hat on so he was very relaxed. We talked sports and about our home towns growing up it was a positive conversation. At the end of the ceremony he shook my hand and placed his Presidential challenge coin in my hand! I was floored since I collect challenge coins! This sits in the center of my collection.

The Uhaul trailer I rented from one of the larger centers, and was a breeze to load and unload. Stay away from the older ones they have lower clearances.

Here is a pic of the Medal of Valor

The bike is the H/D Road King with the stage 2 Screamin Eagle package.

This is my Lovely wife and I in front of the famous JFK painting inside the White House

Rio1856;

Awsome!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the bike pic (former HD owner; 97 FatBoy, 93 FXR, 92 Electra Glide Sport).

Hope my local Uhaul has the new trailers. Thanks.

This one of me when I was still on duty

Hi 

When you see a 71-73 speeding ...just wave them on ...pwease  ;)

btw ...how many Mustangs have you pulled over just to look at them closer... go on admit it...be a man and fess up   ::thumb::

Back