Faces to the screen names

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're the Mid Life Crisis Mustang Gang...LOL!

I heard mid life starts a 40. I got one more year:cool:
Dude...I'm already there! Turned 40 last February! :(

Hmmm, you may have a point there!

My car turned 40 earlier this month on March 9th. I will follow suite in May.

I think it's pretty cool to own a car that is the same age as me. My 17 year old was born in Jan 94, his car (the 93GT) was made in late 93. So that one is his age. I hope he keeps it. That would be cool when he's 40.

Hmmm, you may have a point there!

My car turned 40 earlier this month on March 9th. I will follow suite in May.

I think it's pretty cool to own a car that is the same age as me. My 17 year old was born in Jan 94, his car (the 93GT) was made in late 93. So that one is his age. I hope he keeps it. That would be cool when he's 40.

come on in boys, just a few new aches and pains, its all good... (42)

Damn, I wish we were all sitting in the garage, or some place just as fun :p , where we could just sit around an talk about just anything.

But then, I guess this is the 21st Century version of that :p. As always, I'm glad to be here. I still feel more like 25 than 50, and don't see that changing much anytime soon. :D:D:cool:

Doc

Count me in. For me it was January.....

When my midlife crisis settles in, I will grow my hair, play guitar in a rock band, marry a blonde and buy a classic convertible.........

AAAHHHH! NO! I already have all that! What am I supposed to do!?!? AAARGH!rofl

I'm screwed! Guess I'll have to skip that crisis thing and just grow old. Or maybe it's time to finally grow up?::tease::

I'm screwed! Guess I'll have to skip that crisis thing and just grow old. Or maybe it's time to finally grow up?::tease::

never

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I'll join in; this picture is about a year ago take at a Mustang show. I'm the tall guy accepting the trophy on the right for my 2004 Mach 1. I'm another 50 something member.

DSCF4247.jpg

Mid life at 40....that means in May I'll be into for 7 years now....does that qualify for the 7 year itch?

Ken
Just don't get a divorce from yourself!!!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 45 in April, but as you can see by the picture life has been unkind to me and I've aged prematurely. I was only four years old when the Sixties came to an end, but I loved the clothing style so much that I still wear it to this very day.....

hippiestang.jpg

Yeah ok, you've got me, that's not really me in the photo. I stopped walking around pantless in a tie-die t-shirt 20 years ago after the court ordered me to cease and desist.....:p

I stopped walking around pantless in a tie-die t-shirt 20 years ago after the court ordered me to cease and desist.....:p
Phew! Now I'm relieved! Especially regarding the pantless part. :D

Back