Family Pet Thread

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is MeBe (mixed breed) a rescue border mix. One of the smartest dogs I've owned. She thinks she is a puppy (runs 2 miles everyday with the wife) but she is actually 10 years old. Good with kids and good natured. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372301883.561440.jpg

my dog knows I spend too much time on the computer.
Now we know who's boss in your house...(paw on top of hand is a domination thing)...here is one of Bubba enjoying a little ZZ Top

Could be, everyone and everything in my house is the boss except me. Actually if the paw on the hand to keep me from using the mouse doesn't work, his next move is squeeze in and place his head on the keyboard. He does it same time of the morning almost every day, it means he wants me to play ball with him. When I say OK he runs to the back door and waits from me. If I tell him not now, he stops doing it and lays on the floor staring up at me to make me feel guilty.

Well he just wants your attention :) they can be so cute that way...bubba does that too, if i tell him not now he just sits and stares at me. What I find so funny is his tricks he does for a wienie, or cheese. He will do anything for a snack.

This is Henry. He's the most needy cat I've ever met, always walking beside you or laying on you. He's decided he doesn't like water from a bowl and will sit in the bathroom and meow until somebody turns the tap on for him. And on top of it all he's got herpes....

But we love him anyway.

IMG_20130608_123735.JPG

This is Henry. He's the most needy cat I've ever met, always walking beside you or laying on you. He's decided he doesn't like water from a bowl and will sit in the bathroom and meow until somebody turns the tap on for him. And on top of it all he's got herpes....

But we love him anyway.
once they learn about fresh water, it's all over for the bowl :D

I need to get a new pic - this is his 'mugshot' from the Pet Finder site, but this is Eddie (short for Edward Van Halen - my idea).
Fixed that for you. ;)
Yeah... nice try, but not so much. ;) I admit that I loves me some Van Halen (ALL of it - even the Gary Cherone time), but I honestly had nothing to do with this.

My last name is indeed "Hansen," and when we were talking about getting a new pooch, she showed me the pic one night (along with another one of him that looked so sad... which he uses now and then when he's trying to shame us into giving him an extra treat or something), and brought him home the next day while I was at work... and was already calling him 'Eddie.'

So.... "Not IT." rofl

This is 'Rocketdog', my male Golden Retriever when he was 8 weeks old. He turned 1 year the end of April (2013) and weighs 75 pounds now.

rvvc00.jpg

This is Lilly, my female Golden Retriever. She's 6 years old now. She's all wet and covered with burrs from doing two of her favorite things: Laying in her pool and roll drying.

358ulq9.jpg

Maggie is my cruising buddy. Lab and something else with the lab mentality. Complete nut job sometimes but well worth it.
Gorgeous dog

This is Lilly, my female Golden Retriever. She's 6 years old now. She's all wet and covered with burrs from doing two of her favorite things: Laying in her pool and roll drying.
You mean like this?
too cute...LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
196112_454742557870302_1182041697_n.jpg

1015350_10151421908020807_367888947_o.jpg

461099_613532061991350_1190951371_o.jpg

886760_10151294922250807_77405205_o.jpg

I have 4 pets Sarah is the name of the border collie, the wolf / husky mix in the kennel is Nanuk (see lost boys) he sleeps in there or if we go out for whatever, and the 2 cats are brother (Turbo) and sister (Rogue) at 8 weeks old terrorize the dogs like no other.

Here is Tucker, our mini Aussie. He is the best dog I've ever had!

And a pic with his best friend, Oliver the cat

1st dump 071.jpg

3-12-07 164.jpg

4-18-10 007.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Some great freinds there {thumbs up}

My two wild ones playing in the snow...Watch out for the teeth!! deadly..lol..The white one i named bullet..Just loves the snow and runs fast as he can...Was hard to catch him on my camera..lol

P2100040.JPG

Back