Finally back on the road!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I've been out of the loop - didn't run across this thread until today (we've been in contact off-forum). Great to see Blue in some proper big photos now - and it's quite something seeing the front end built out of the parts '72 and Eleanor's old hood. Quite the combination.

Anything particular holding up the rear bumper that I can help with? I think you picked up a '73 bumper from me when we first met, but can't recall for sure.

-Kurt

P.S.: Almost every car in Miami with a black primer replacement front end is blue. Don't ask me why...

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like I've been out of the loop - didn't run across this thread until today (we've been in contact off-forum). Great to see Blue in some proper big photos now - and it's quite something seeing the front end built out of the parts '72 and Eleanor's old hood. Quite the combination.

Anything particular holding up the rear bumper that I can help with? I think you picked up a '73 bumper from me when we first met, but can't recall for sure.

-Kurt

P.S.: Almost every car in Miami with a black primer replacement front end is blue. Don't ask me why...
I still have to pass by and show you the car in person, right after I fix the giant brake leak that sprung this past weekend and tune it a little. Eleanor's hood looks great on it, thanks for that piece. Completely changes the car's look.

You did sell me the rear bumper from a '73. I still have it, as well as a '71 bumper I acquired shortly after that. It'll be going on soon, but it's in line behind more important things like the brakes and alignment.

Haven't really noticed blue cars with replacement front ends. I'll keep an eye out, though. Maybe it's the cool thing now to smash blue cars into walls? ::shrug::

Back