Finally my introduction...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome from West Texas! Good lookin' project... and nice job on the coupe's paint! ::thumb::

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Be sure to add a pin on our member map under the Fun Stuff tab at the top of the page.

::welcome:: from the east coast

ps-laurel mt has referrd me too this garagaemustangwdynasty. I have a lot invested from laurel mt and after 12 +years of being abused and virtually held hostage and repossed from virtually cut up and dismantle from one shop-sitting for a year in the elements the same-w/a simple brake job more likely removed and given back to me w/out brakes the samewand additimal parts removed after a year at that place and even worse at other places. Mustanp dynasty

ps-laurel mt has referrd me too this garagaemustangwdynasty. I have a lot invested from laurel mt and after 12 +years of being abused and virtually held hostage and repossed from virtually cut up and dismantle from one shop-sitting for a year in the elements the same-w/a simple brake job more likely removed and given back to me w/out brakes the samewand additimal parts removed after a year at that place and even worse at other places. Mustanp dynasty1 step fwd -6 steps backward and berng over charged at every place.

ps-laurel mt has referrd me too this garagaemustangwdynasty. I have a lot invested from laurel mt and after 12 +years of being abused and virtually held hostage and repossed from virtually cut up and dismantle from one shop-sitting for a year in the elements the same-w/a simple brake job more likely removed and given back to me w/out brakes the samewand additimal parts removed after a year at that place and even worse at other places. Mustanp dynasty1 step fwd -6 steps backward and berng over charged at every place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back