First Honest Cable Company!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup...So true and funny.

They state amazing speeds...But they dont tell you its only speed burst for the first few min...Then it goes back down to dsl levels..lol...atleast that is what tech guy says on am....My freind had cable and sometimes his internet would be out a week...lmao....and go down all the time.....Im still runing dsl...It is more stable for my gaming and only went out for a day few years ago {knocks on wood} stable connection to me is more importaint that pure speed anyways.

Yup...So true and funny.

They state amazing speeds...But they dont tell you its only speed burst for the first few min...Then it goes back down to dsl levels..lol...atleast that is what tech guy says on am....My freind had cable and sometimes his internet would be out a week...lmao....and go down all the time.....Im still runing dsl...It is more stable for my gaming and only went out for a day few years ago {knocks on wood} stable connection to me is more importaint that pure speed anyways.
so true, we got the xfinity package and well we all know how high ranked comcast is but at least it has worked for over a year without any blackouts. However it took them 4 MONTHS!! to come back and bury the damn lines in our yard once they installed the service...I mean come on, really.

Since 1997 I have used DirecTV with no issues.

High speed Internet requires another dish. They

claim 10~12 MB down, don't know how they handle

up. My Slow DSL connection is ok for now.

DirecTV also offers you thousands of ways to spend money.

mike

Latest posts

Back