Inside emergency brake cable attachment

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Started putting the mustang back together and need to reinstall the emergency brake pedal assembly along with everything else in the interior but first things first. Its been over a year and a half so looking through all of my parts that did not get tagged and bagged because it was only going to be a weekend....................... Now I need a picture of how to attach the cable with the clip. I think I am missing something. Just not sure what.

Thanks

LOL yeah I actually posted that one way back. Thanks. I wasn't actually missing anything I had just forgotten to run the cable through the hole on the brake assembly and knew I was missing something. After thinking about it all night about 5 this morning I went to the garage and installed the cable correctly. Now to actually install everything that i have taken out. E brake, fresh air vent assembly all the gauges, seats, carpet, shifter, etc........................ Then on to the new fuel system. Thanks for the reply. I think I will post a picture of actual assembly once I get it back in.

Back