Fold Down Seat Bracket

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cop Car

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 429 CJ
1970 Ranchero N code 4spd
1979 Ranchero GT
I am installing the Fold Down "Sport Deck" Rear seat and I need the Locating measurements for the Floor brackets... I have the new brackets and can figure "Kinda" where they go, but if anyone has an original with the seat out and could get me the measurements to locate it I would be very Thankfull....

Alright, hopefully this helps. Let me know if you need more detailed pictures. The first ones are from the passenger side, the last ones are from the driver's side.

Passenger Rear Seat:

2dh5vdf.jpg

9ut6pt.jpg

25sy6br.jpg

2meeque.jpg

9abpub.jpg

2uzwmf9.jpg

Driver Rear Seat:

140zv39.jpg

wcfknb.jpg

kmaah.jpg

2gtp544.jpg

wcfknb.jpg

s1l3wn.jpg

24w56kx.jpg

Oh man, this is awesome, I will be doing the same soon!

Thank You Very Very Much...This is Exactly what I needed....Thank You....

Mustangs Unlimited just got them Restocked...Got mine Yesterday after a Two month Wait.....

I found and bought ALL the brackets from a guy on eBay. I am going attempt converting mine to a fold down setup. I have everything except, the chassis pieces that go across the back between the trunk and the seat area. I will be cutting out the standard rear seat chassis, and I guess if I can't find the chassis pieces from a junked car, I will attempt to fabricate. I don't necessarily care about "concourse", just functional, safe, and hopefully not too bad looking in the process!

Back