• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Front and rear sway bars

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

427heaven

Reaction score
My Car
1971 m code 4 speed Mach 1
Selling an original pair of sway bars for B1-429CJ- M code.Whats fair price?May trade for mach 1 seats, deluxe interior door panels or some other misc. mach 1 items let me know!

What's the diameter of the front bar? Do you have the rear plates, end links and frame attaching brackets included with te rear sway bar? Interested in both for the right price for my 73.

Pretty sure rear sway bar for BOSS 351 is not the same as optional comp suspension bar. I think it is 5/8 VS 1/2

I think the fronts were the same at 7/8 for all comp suspension cars VS 3/4 standard bar.

Pretty sure rear sway bar for BOSS 351 is not the same as optional comp suspension bar. I think it is 5/8 VS 1/2

I think the fronts were the same at 7/8 for all comp suspension cars VS 3/4 standard bar.
The front bar is 7/8 the rear bar is 1/2 with original rubber in good shape with ford part number from 1970 and the pieces that hold the rubber to the frame. No end links they can be had for around 15 17 dollars on internet.

175.00 for both sway bars and some mounting hardware. Or if someone has some interior parts will trade out on those items!

Back