fuel gauge

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azflcowboy

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible
58,000 original miles purchased in Lexington, Kentucky October 2013
Kentucky Woman in Her Cottonfield Back Home resized.jpgHello, I have had no luck finding a fuel / gas gauge for my 1973 mustang base model convertible.

I believe it is bad because I have no reading on the ohm meter at the gauge post when gauge is removed from dash.

Anyone out there can give me good advice as to how to find one or maybe have one to sell to the az fl cowboy at ya who dot com : I am located just west of orlando in clermont, florida :)

thank you

Larry

Howdy from Phoenix. You live in Florida but your handle starts with AZ (Arizona)? I got all excited that there was another convertible owner out here. ;)

Hope you get your situation fixed. My gas gauge does not work either. I have new sending unit I plan to swap in.

Howdy from Phoenix. You live in Florida but your handle starts with AZ (Arizona)? I got all excited that there was another convertible owner out here. ;)

Hope you get your situation fixed. My gas gauge does not work either. I have new sending unit I plan to swap in.
Hello

Well when I was a policeman in south florida I rode a police horse for 10 years on fort lauderdale and pompano beach, (hard job but somebody had to do it:)))

when i retired a built a horse ranch in prescott, arizona ,hence the azflcowboy and it just stuck, my wife got cancer and we moved back to florida to be closer to kids, i do still go to arizona often and stay with my buddy vic koll who belongs to the mustang club , he has a 65 mustang gt350 clone i believe it is :) actally i wrote to him to see if he could find me a fuel gauge out in phoneix area, i usually visit with him every fall or spring and we go prospecting around arizona especially near wickenburg, maybe visitt with you one day thanks for post God Bless

Contact RCCI

http://www.rccinnovations.com/

He is a member here and goes by the screen name Rocketman. I am sure he can help you. I think he is on vacation until the 10th so it may be a couple of days before he gets back to you.
Hello Thank you i wrote to him:)

Thank you and God Bless

I have several of them

Don
Hello Do:) will call, ifyou remember i ordered the door panels from you last year, i was the guy who got the panels with the cutout for the remote mirror and i do not have remote mirrors, as it turned out you connected me with the company in virginia and i eventually got the correct panels:) unfortunately ups or maybe it was fedex damaged them and they then refunded me the cost etc....so it all worked out:)

thanks again Don:)

Back