Gonna be down for a while

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like you need a front end suspension rebuild, are you going with urethane or rubber?

I kinda know how you feel, last June they had to put a titanium plate over my C-6, C-7 because the disc ruptured inward and compressed my spinal column.

I hope everything goes well and you bounce back quickly.

Sounds like you need a front end suspension rebuild, are you going with urethane or rubber?

I kinda know how you feel, last June they had to put a titanium plate over my C-6, C-7 because the disc ruptured inward and compressed my spinal column.

Good Lord! I hope you're okay man.

I know what you mean. 2 years ago it was a 10mm shims in C4-C7 beacause the arthritis built up on the inside of the bone and did the same thing. It's said God won't put more on you than you can handle. So I just keep going about my business as soon as I heal. This stuff is a PITA though when your trying to get a car done. :p

Sorry it took so long to update. Doctor said surgery went very well even though it took twice as long as expected.(little over 3 hours) When I showed him the detatched bicep and blood pooling around the tricep all he could say was "It wasn't that way 2 weeks ago" He was out of town on training. Anyway, turned out cuff was torn a little over 2 inches but was a very strait cut. 1 bicep tendon gave him some greif as far as he says it will remain a little distorted. All 4 tendons needed repair so I have to keep it in a sling for at least first 2 months while the repairs heal. Cool part is pain is completely gone( as long as I don't try to move it the wrong way like in the shower). He's going to leave the garage return up to the therapist.

Mark - lifting small 12 oz weights is a good start on therapy :dodgy:

Good luck - don't push it this time.

Man... you have been through the wringer.

I am finally back to normal after my shoulder surgery in March... it took a good 3 months before I could get a decent night sleep.

I hope you heal quickly and completely

Hope you heal up soon , Mark . I feel for ya , I'm still on crutches from my surgery on my hip in march , hip healed great then , got the same darn crap in the other end of my femur down in my knee . when I say I understand how bad it sucks, I really do ! :(

Mark,

My sincere wishes for a full and final recovery. My wife had 3 level anterior and posterior spinal fusion in December after years of pain. Glad they have diagnosed the problem and hope they aleviate your pain soon.

Jenny and Roshelle

Mark, After you heal up you ought to be better than the rest of us.

Hopefully you got a lifetime warranty on the work the surgeon performed.

Here's hoping you heal quickly and with little pain.

Curtis

Back