Greetings from Iowa

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome aboard from Wisconsin. Sorry you're having trouble posting. You're EFI conversion sounds interesting, keep us posted.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. It's nice to be amongst like minded, I was beginning to think I was the only one that liked our style!

From the photo of your 73 vert, it looks like you found ocean-front property in Iowa; if that secret information gets out, you will have Floridians heading your way for their holiday trips. Instead of snow-birds in winter, you will have sand-birds in the summer. Nice looking original paint on the car. It was in the lower 90's here yesterday. Welcome from Florida.

From the photo of your 73 vert, it looks like you found ocean-front property in Iowa; if that secret information gets out, you will have Floridians heading your way for their holiday trips. Instead of snow-birds in winter, you will have sand-birds in the summer. Nice looking original paint on the car. It was in the lower 90's here yesterday. Welcome from Florida.

Iowa is known for it's panoramic ocean views created by the army corps of engineers!

I actually get down to Florida quite a bit, I will be in the Fort Myers/Naples area in November.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back