Greetings!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

midlife

Shorts checker
Reaction score
My Car
No Mustangs at the moment.
Hi there. My name is Midlife (Randy Jacobson), and a member of your forum suggested I join.

I don't have a 71-73 Mustang, only a 66 GT Fastback. Nevertheless, I do work on the 71-73's, especially the wiring. My hobby business revolves around refurbishing all vintage Mustang wiring harnesses, taking them back to factory OEM functional specifications at very reasonable prices. I do not do concours restorations, however...that involves a lot more work (and money!) for aesthetic purposes. My goal is to make each customer 100% satisfied and as an example of that, I offer a 2 year, no questions asked warranty/guaranty on any wiring behind the firewall. I can't warranty wiring in the engine compartment, because of the long time that wiring has been exposed to the heat and elements, which sometimes can damage the wiring in ways I cannot detect.

My website is http://midlife66.com/harnesses

Two of the products I can offer to you are the ACC fuse buss and wiring on the fusebox, and I can reproduce from scratch the console gauge harness for tach configurations.

I know there is little in the way of reproduction wiring for 71-73's, and I offer my services as an alternative.

My humble apologies to the forum, moderators, and administrators if this appears to be a shill for my services; that is not my intent. I hope I can be of service to all of you; I can probably answer any electrical question you may have as well.

Randy Jacobson aka Midlife

WELCOME aboard, Randy!

Ownership of a 1971 - 1973 Mustang is NOT a prerequisite to being a Member of the Site; an interest in them will suffice:).

Based on your stated area of expertise and willingness to assist, I believe you will be able to bring a lot of "positives" to the Site. I look forward to interacting with you on the individual Forums.

Again, Welcome!

BT

Thanks, guys.

One of my good friends from my earlier Internet days had a 73 'vert with a 429 in it; he has since sold it. I always thought that car was spectacular with the top down, rivaling the 69/70 fastbacks for pure beauty.

Welcome to the club, Randy. And I share your love of the 73 verts with the top down! :)

Your expertise and willingness to help out are a welcome addition to the site. If you sell a few harnesses along the way, so be it.

Doc

Welcome to the site. I have seen your posts on some other Mustang websites and recall seeing positive feedback for your work. It will be great to have an experienced member with electrical expertise.

Now, can you repair the console clocks?

Welcome from Virginia Randy

I have a cousin that lives in Lynhaven and I get down that way ever now and than.

I will be in Foley Ala in March for two weeks.

I can't repair clocks or tachs, but I can recommend people who specialize in them. Send me a Private Message.

Wow! I am amazed at the response with this forum: the quantity and the quality! Where have you guys been hanging out at all these years?

::welcome:: From East Tn. I emailed you a few times when I was deciding on what to do with my wiring mess, mine was bad in so many spots it was easier to just go aftermarket. I have told some folks on here about what you do so glad you are now on board.

Hey Randy. welcome! Glad you migrated over here. I second the idea of posting pics of your car in the garage section.

Guys: I know Randy and have seen his 66 a few times. Both the guy & the car are really cool.

Hey Randy. welcome! Glad you migrated over here. I second the idea of posting pics of your car in the garage section.

Guys: I know Randy and have seen his 66 a few times. Both the guy & the car are really cool.
One of my favorite pictures is:
midnmid.jpg

I also have another hobby business on the side: the Bank of Midlife, with low interest rates, but we do offer special "handling" charges...

bofm1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back