Guess my dyno numbers (RESULTS ARE IN)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking forward to the power chart. My setup is very similar to yours except that I have a little less compression at 9.7. My cam also has a little lower lift but a little more duration.

I am looking forward to the power chart. My setup is very similar to yours except that I have a little less compression at 9.7. My cam also has a little lower lift but a little more duration.
Here is the sheet. Guess my guy miss quoted on the torque. Still very happy with the results.

Screenshot_20210702-145013_Write on PDF.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. This is awesome. Since we have similar setups can you post the complete specs for your cam.
Sure, it's a Crane hydraulic roller and the specs are adv dur 286/294 @.050 224/232 with a lift of .586/.609

super impressed with the stock open chamber heads. Just did a 30 mile run yesterday with is my longest so far. It's just pulls! Cruising in 5th a 60 is nice also. RPM is around 2K with the 3:89's and .82 final gear ratio in the trans.

Back