hard line pics NICOPP

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

83slimer

Reaction score
My Car
1973 sportsroof mustang
Hi Guy's

Thought Id share a few pics. I've used the Nicopp Nickel copper lines for a few years now, Its the cats ass!! bends easy and if polished shines like chrome!. Its not cheap but worth it especially if your building a show car. 20161119_213020.jpg20161119_212931.jpg

I used this to make some power steering pump adapters from the pump up to the regular line. Worked good but had issues with flattening out on some of the bends. Ended up filling it up with fine sand then bending it. Helped a little, but the Teflon coated steel lines ended up making nicer bends.

Last edited by a moderator:
When bending tubing this is what you need to put inside to prevent collapse. It melts out with hot water. http://www.hitechalloys.com/hitechalloys_005.htm

If I remember correct it actually slightly expands when it cools so the tube is actually supported inside out and bends like a solid piece of wire. Put in boiling water when done and it comes out. Can be used over and over. There are several places on the net that supply.

I'll have to look that stuff up thanks . The 3/16 you can bent pretty tight before it kinks. The larger 3/8 fuel is harder to bend but I'd say still way softer than steel etc and you get the added bonus of 2 color options copper Ish or chrome if polished with rubbing compound

Those lines are nice in some respects, but I think they actually bend TOO easily. It's very difficult to keep them straight and OEM looking because every time you touch them they bend and bend.

Latest posts

Back