heater switch

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Ford Mustang Mach 1 351 CJ all matching numbers, under restoration.
73 Ford Mustang Sprint from Mexico.
Hello,

The connector from my heater control (with no AC) is broken, working but badly. I wonder to know if it's possible to change only the connector or need a complete replacement of the heater control.

As well the 2 cables connected together by a plastic black piece is broken. Those 2 cables can be found somewhere? The last owner put a piece of metal but I don't like it.

Thanks,

Manu

SAM_3353.JPG

SAM_3354.JPG

you can't buy a new switch from a vendor.you need to find a used replacement on the internet. you can get replacement control cables like i did but i was very unhappy with the after market parts.but they, work if you can find some good used ones you might be better off . just what i think

you can't buy a new switch from a vendor.you need to find a used replacement on the internet. you can get replacement control cables like i did but i was very unhappy with the after market parts.but they, work if you can find some good used ones you might be better off . just what i think
What I was thinking. I saw some on Ebay, I will try to find one with cables.

Thanks.

Found one, from Motorcity Mustang, non AC, with cables!!! Was on ebay.

I bought it :)

Back