Hello from Albuquerque

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything everyone said above is great advice. If I could reinforce one thing that BT (Cobra3073) said that helped me most was "Define what you're going to do with it." Are you going to drive it everyday to work, or only race it at the strip, or take it and show it, or a little bit of all three, maybe? When you figure that out (being BRUTALLY honest, as BT always says :cool:), the light at the end of your seemingly long tunnel may shine a lot lighter. And remember, most of the stuff is reversible when you're older and want a classic trailer queen. :)

Doc

Everything everyone said above is great advice. If I could reinforce one thing that BT (Cobra3073) said that helped me most was "Define what you're going to do with it." Are you going to drive it everyday to work, or only race it at the strip, or take it and show it, or a little bit of all three, maybe? When you figure that out (being BRUTALLY honest, as BT always says :cool:), the light at the end of your seemingly long tunnel may shine a lot lighter. And remember, most of the stuff is reversible when you're older and want a classic trailer queen. :)

Doc
Holy Smokes,

You have my head spinning now :D. I just want it to be mostly original and maybe a nice drive once in awhile. What great advice everyone has given me THANK YOU!!! I have some experiance working on cars, just not a restoration project - I have no fear lol. Thanks all for the help and support, now if I can just move to where the car is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back