Hello from Hawaii

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Found this website by searching for 1973 wiring diagram and I'm glad I did. Hope to be a postive member and make a lot of friends. Take care and talk to yall later.

Aloha,

DJ

33da4xk.jpg
[/img]
Your car is awesome. I love the Orange with argent. I don't think that I have ever seen one with that combination.

Jeff, Ken, Doc and 72 R code, Thanks! I originally planned on doing a full on restoration with the correct color interior and exterior paint, but decided to go the "be different" route and not look like just another restored Mustang out there. I don't plan on ever selling this car, so I'm sure it'll go through more transformations as time goes by. This was the only Grabber color that Ford didn't offer for our years and I always wondered why and what it would've looked like. Then the new Parnelli Jones tribute Mustang came out and I really liked it. I figured paint and interior can easily be changed. The main thing is the nut and bolt restoration was done properly. Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff, Ken, Doc and 72 R code, Thanks! I originally planned on doing a full on restoration with the correct color interior and exterior paint, but decided to go the "be different" route and not look like just another restored Mustang out there. I don't plan on ever selling this car, so I'm sure it'll go through more transformations as time goes by. This was the only Grabber color that Ford didn't offer for our years and I always wondered why and what it would've looked like. Then the new Parnelli Jones tribute Mustang came out and I really liked it. I figured paint and interior can easily be changed. The main thing is the nut and bolt restoration was done properly. Thanks again!
Well if you go orange and white you will always be welcome in TN:p

LOL! I almost did go orange and white. Got the white decals and all. I'll put them on before heading out to TN. Always wanted to visit Dolly Parton :p

LOL! I almost did go orange and white. Got the white decals and all. I'll put them on before heading out to TN. Always wanted to visit Dolly Parton :p

Well we do have some pretty big hills here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back