Hello from northern Jutland Denmark -

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neuhof

Reaction score
My Car
Shiny beast
had the luck to find a nice Q code Mach 1 - and there is no turning back - best Mustang I ever had the pleasure to drive, it looks good, sounds right and drive ok:)
The story of the car starts in Dearborn, and it was exported to and sold in Germany. Later imported from there to Denmark. The odometer says 309xx km.
I love to fix things, and optimize functions, so my hope is to find some fellow sufferes here.
I was born an american, it just happend in the wrong place.
Neuhof

Welcome from Illinois. Great pair of Mustangs you have.

Awesome! Another welcome from Texas. This is a great group.

First of all, thank's for all the kind welcome greetings - I was just out to checking if the odometer was counting miles ore kilometers.
As the speedometer it is showing the speed in kilometers pr hour, the odometer of course was showing kilometers, as I expected.
Comparing the fuel gauge and the odometer, I had a small hope, that it might be miles we operated in, but nope.:)
I am trying to figure out, if the car has covered 131.000 ore just 31.000. When imported from Germany in 88, the papers says 12.000 km. The windovs are like new - original carlite glass - only one small small stone chip in the front window - the window look like origial to me.
Brake pedal pad looks worn, and drivers right heel has made a hole in the matt.
Other places to look for tell signs?

Keep your eyes on the road
and your hands upon the wheel
Bjørn

Back