Hello from Sault Ontario Canada

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the welcomes and nice comments on the car. I will have to try to learn how to do some of the things that have been requested like PINS and the Marti Report. but I'll try. Thanks again.

Thanks for the welcomes and nice comments on the car. I will have to try to learn how to do some of the things that have been requested like PINS and the Marti Report. but I'll try. Thanks again.
Welcome from Sarnia Ontario

Really Nice car

I like it

Great looking Mustang! Welcome aboard!

::welcome::

Welcome to the site from Virginia! Thanks for adding the pictures, great looking Mach and a nice list of options.

To Pin your location go to the top of this webpage and under Fun Stuff you will see Members Map.

Welcome.from Virginia, that's an awesome find you have. Surely one of the great survivors I know how rough Canadian winters can be on newer cars much less one 40 years old

Bonjour from a transplanted Canadian living on the west-central coast of Florida, world's 2nd best place for Cuban food. Nice to see a Mach 1 that has survived life in "the true north, strong and free." Kepp up the good work.

Hi and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg/Europe.

Nice car, I like the rear window louvers. Gives it a cool 70ies look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back