Hello from the UK

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Heff

Reaction score
My Car
Supercharged Mach1
Hi everyone. I have been following this forum for some time while I have been restoring my 1973 Mustang 351c Mach1 Fastback, its not all 73 original, but I have added in some of my own twists that makes this Mustang a bit unique, and she is Supercharged. Some of you guys may not like it, but hey, every man to his own ideas. Its taken me nearly 17 years to complete this Resto mod. All of you guys have so much experience which has really helped me out over the years. Now I feel its time I joined in and spread some of my knowledge to you fellow buddies. I will put some photos of her on the forum in a couple of weeks, because she has just returned from the spray booth, ( finished in Grabber Orange ), so I am just putting back on all the trimmings.

Another big Howdee from Texas! Let's see some pics!! Also, tell us a little more about your ride. HP, more on the engine build etc....

Everybody has a cell phone with a camera these days. Take a photo and post. Don't make me send "Big Nick" over there to convince you to comply......

Hey there. Welcome from New Hampshire. My was orange / black when i bought it in '86. I bet that grabber Orange will be Sharp looking ; ). Can't wait to see.

Attachments

• my car cropped_edited.jpg
    my car cropped_edited.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 0
Back