Hello from Utah

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Utah county, about 40 minutes from downtown Salt Lake. By the way, I like the Utard thing. I've never heard that.

Welcome Zac! I picked up my first Mustang (1973 Mach I) when I was just short of 16 years old too.

A 4bbl will put some life into that 351C 2v. I don't know how much you have read/know. Here is some advice on the choice of carb/intake. Go with a smaller cfm (600 or so) and vacuum secondaries. Go for a dual plane manifold, it will work better in the RPM rage you will be operating in.

I'm starting to learn how all this works, but I super suck at applying it. I was looking at dual plane, specifically an Edelbrock 2750. Says it operates idle-5,500 Rpms. Then somebody suggested a Holley 750cfm to go with that. Thats 150+ your suggestion, which seems like a noticeable difference. Would that have anything to do with the fact that they also recommended 3:55 gears and new cams?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Project Zac. Here's a sight that you can get valuable information when your working on your car and have a problem. Nothing as nice as talking to other mustang owners who have been already been there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site! This place is a great place with awesome people and a tons of information. :)

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back