Hello new owner from Ohio

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ehenry77

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Grande 302
Hi new owner here. Recent purchased a 73 Grande. Look forward to learning everything I can from the knowledge everyone here has! Still trying to figure out what has been done to it. Person I bought it from didn't do anything to it while he owned it, and had no info as to what has been done. I guess that is just another part of the adventure!Screenshot_20240803-110424.pngScreenshot_20240803-110417.pngScreenshot_20240803-110429.pngScreenshot_20240803-110439.pngScreenshot_20240803-110447.png

Welcome from So Cal; I have a 73 Grande as well, but yours look primo compared to mine. What are your plans for the car?
Welcome from So Cal; I have a 73 Grande as well, but yours look primo compared to mine. What are your plans for the car?
First thing I'm doing is the rear suspension. New leaf springs, switching to gas shocks from those horrible adjustable air, possible panhard bar cause I'm putting 1 3/4" lift springs on it. Gonna take it to a shop for a tune up and to find out what has been done to it already.

Welcome from Oklahoma. I'm originally from New Richmond Ohio. You have a very good starting point.

Welcome! Also a fellow Ohioan here. I’m in Granville just east of Columbus. Nice looking Mustang and I’m partial to blue glow cars. I know you identified the car as a Grandé but the interior upholstery, door panels, and center dash section don’t match that of a Grandé. Maybe someone has replaced those pieces though. A Grandé will have a 3F04 as the first 4 of the VIN. The coupe would be a 3F01. Treat that emergency brake warning light with care as they are hard to find these days!

Back