Hello

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy from Phoenix (home of the rust free mustang). After reading your comment about the paint I was expecting the worse but the pictures look pretty darn good.
Until you get close or open the doors, it doesn't look too bad. I would call it a 20' paint job. Any closer than 20' and it doesn't look so hot. Looks like a lot of dirt in the paint and not a lot of time spent on wet sanding or polishing. But it will work for now as it is what I call a rolling restoration.

Welcome from Ohio

Don

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site from Virginia! Nice looking Grande. Those wheels look like they might be from a late model Mustang. What size tire are they sporting?

Welcome to the site from Virginia! Nice looking Grandé. Those wheels look like they might be from a late model Mustang. What size tire are they sporting?
I believe they are off a late 90's early 00's cobra. They are 17x9 They fit really nice I'm just not too crazy about how they look on the car.

Back