Help with rear interior panels

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1
Does anyone know what year / model Mustang these rear interior panels are for? They were in included in a group of 1971-1973 Mustang parts I bought for my 71 Sportsroof. I'll list them on the proper "For Sale" thread, once I figure it out. Thanks

Attachments

• Interior Panels.jpg
    Interior Panels.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
Look for the part numbers.

Those are mid-72 through 73 coupe quarter trim panels. The rectangular holes for the retractors are what make them easy to identify. The rear seat belt retractor setup was implemented around 12/71. Since the passenger side has the cutout for the ash tray, they were originally from a Grande'.

I really appreciate the quick replies. Thanks Hemikiller for the exact identification.
Now I can think about finding a new home for them.
It never ceases to amaze me how HemiKiller always knows the right answer and every detail of it. He is like an encyclopedia for Mustangs, he has answered some real head scratchers for me a few times. I have trouble remembering details of something that I am actively involved in, haha.

Back