Hey my car made "Gearhead" feature

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
I was shocked! Just got an email that my car made the "Gear head of the week" on "My Power Block" tv.I would give you guys a link,but I am a dummy when it comes to linking up with other sites.Just go to Power Block TV and click on the My power block.Got alot of comments so far.Looks like Our old rides are starting to come into their own!

PC250007.JPG

Congratulations! Be sure to tell them to check out our forums here!

Thanks! I will post on there about this site also.

By the way I did post on the 351c forum last week and the guy kind of gave me a spanking and said he did not have time to nor did he want anymore web sites.The bad thing he was a 71 M code owner and a retired Navy guy (I and my son are both Navy) at that! Must of had abad day.I know most peaple that own our cars and Navy guys are not pr::ks.I said excuse me for trying to help.I always try to push the site and inform the others that love these cars!

Thanks! I will post on there about this site also.

By the way I did post on the 351c forum last week and the guy kind of gave me a spanking and said he did not have time to nor did he want anymore web sites.The bad thing he was a 71 M code owner and a retired Navy guy (I and my son are both Navy) at that! Must of had abad day.I know most peaple that own our cars and Navy guys are not pr::ks.I said excuse me for trying to help.I always try to push the site and inform the others that love these cars!
Yeah, you have to be careful where you post links...some sites frown on linking other sites even when they benefit the users! We don't mind links here...we even have a link directory in the MORE tab!

Congrats. I read all the comments and it looks like they are all positive, except the one guy bellyaching about more info on the car.

I was shocked! Just got an email that my car made the "Gear head of the week" on "My Power Block" tv.I would give you guys a link,but I am a dummy when it comes to linking up with other sites.Just go to Power Block TV and click on the My power block.Got alot of comments so far.Looks like Our old rides are starting to come into their own!
Sweet F.E. Congrats !!:D

Congrats FastE! Awesome stang and it's starting to come around only because of cool owners like you.

Back