Hi everybody

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumit

Reaction score
My Car
1973 351c coupe
Hi there, I've been browsing the site for a few weeks now. I must say its great to find a mustang site that's focused on our cars. Im from BC Canada and my car is a 1973 coupe with the 351c. I plan on taking the interior apart in the winter and replacing some parts. Glad to know there's such a great community like this. Here is a pic of her.

DSCN1180.jpg

Hi there, I've been browsing the site for a few weeks now. I must say its great to find a mustang site that's focused on our cars. Im from BC Canada and my car is a 1973 coupe with the 351c. I plan on taking the interior apart in the winter and replacing some parts. Glad to know there's such a great community like this. Here is a pic of her.

DSCN1180.jpg
Hello Sumit,

Welcome to the forum from Northeastern Pennsylvania. Very nice car!

Hey thanks everyone for all the compliments. My dad bought the car when I was young to restore it and spent most of his time on the engine. I remember being seven years old and asking him if I could drive it one day. His response was the day he dies lol. He considered selling it for a few years but instead gave the keys to me. I guess he could tell how much I loved it and I've been enjoying it ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back