hi my name is Mila

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milalynne

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1 Yellow gold
1971 Mustang Mach 1 351 4V 3.90 gears. Mach 1 sports roof yellow gold paint four speed manual transmission Mach 1 sports interior option power steering sport deck rear seat power front disc brakes air conditioner a.m. radio tinted glass

I just bought this car about a week ago my plans for it is to make it look like when it was first bought 1970 I have all the original motor parts in the original rear end which on the mar report it came with a 3.25

The Motor has the following
Trickfow heads 63cc
Quick fuel carb
Air gap rpm intake
Roller Hydr 615 lift duration 250 or 258

I’m a girl and I have been building Corvettes older Corvettes with my dad since I was a kid my first car was 1985 5.0 which I put a motor from a 1991 but I kept it carbureted it was convertible so heavy I made it pretty fast at least for an 1819 year-old

I’m hoping to gain some experience from people on here that have more experience as I want to tighten up the suspension kind of learn anything else that’s gonna help me get this to show show quality I had the photos of it as you can see I’ve got some interior work to do as well thank you

Attachments

• IMG_0831.jpeg
    IMG_0831.jpeg
    83.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0840.jpeg
    IMG_0840.jpeg
    64 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0950.jpeg
    IMG_0950.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0951.jpeg
    IMG_0951.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 1
Howdy and welcome from San Antonio! Looks like you got a great car for your plans. Lots of great advice and sharing of information on these forums. Don't hesitate to ask questions and jump in the discussions.

1971 Mustang Mach 1 351 4V 3.90 gears. Mach 1 sports roof yellow gold paint four speed manual transmission Mach 1 sports interior option power steering sport deck rear seat power front disc brakes air conditioner a.m. radio tinted glass

I just bought this car about a week ago my plans for it is to make it look like when it was first bought 1970 I have all the original motor parts in the original rear end which on the mar report it came with a 3.25

The Motor has the following
Trickfow heads 63cc
Quick fuel carb
Air gap rpm intake
Roller Hydr 615 lift duration 250 or 258

I’m a girl and I have been building Corvettes older Corvettes with my dad since I was a kid my first car was 1985 5.0 which I put a motor from a 1991 but I kept it carbureted it was convertible so heavy I made it pretty fast at least for an 1819 year-old

I’m hoping to gain some experience from people on here that have more experience as I want to tighten up the suspension kind of learn anything else that’s gonna help me get this to show show quality I had the photos of it as you can see I’ve got some interior work to do as well thank you
Welcome, looks like you have a great foundation to start from. Keep us posted on the build!

I’m a transgender girl and saying things like that is very hurtful I’ve always talked about with my dad how mustang and Corvette enthusiast are great people how they always help each other out and they’re just good people but insult me like that why would you do that that hurts yes I’m transgender yes I’m a girl if you hate transgender people please keep it to yourself it’s just there’s no room on this forum and does it just hurt my feelings
This is me, i’m a person I’m a girl call me transgender girl whatever but I’m a girl I prefer to be called a girl my name is Mila

Attachments

• IMG_9497.jpeg
    IMG_9497.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
I I was banned only because I was transgender I had my photo of there and apparently the people that are not paid admin of the site obviously don’t like transgender people and they didn’t give me any chance to hide it and I wouldn’t want to been a part of it anyways not from people that’s gonna treat me like that so yeah I don’t know why you guys want to bring this up hurtful I’m here to talk about Mustangs and I’ve had three people bring it up about me being transgender and it’s very hurtful I guess I just can’t use any forum and just get advice from you know people that I meet at car shows because it doesn’t sound like I’m wanted here just ruin my day

See post #9 in this thread.
Thank you for the heads up I don’t know why it matters that I am a girl or what they call a transgender girl they shouldn’t matter I never would expect it from Mustang forums as I said before my dad and I as us buying this Mustang we’re talking about how great other Mustang and Corvette owners are how kind they are and how they Love to give each other advice and love to just talk yet introducing my car several people on here want to bring up the fact that I’m transgender and hurt my feelings the rest were very kind and what I expected I mean maybe I’m not wanted here maybe I don’t fit into any forum Just really hurt right now I gotta think about it counting on getting advised from more of experts

Welcome, looks like you have a great foundation to start from. Keep us posted on the build!
Hey thank you for the welcome I will definitely if I end up staying keeping y’all updated as a definitely gonna use some yawls expert advice but I have a few people on here seem to want to just talk about that I’m transgender girl and you know just hurts my feelings so I’m not sure they really want me on here so I just gotta think about it I’m just a little surprised you know when I was on my court when Corvette forum for the Corvette I was building never had anybody bother me about that you know as it is I face a tough life with my mental issues I mean I’ve got health issues and due to my childhood things that happened Which is why my therapist thinks I became transgender in my mind I’m starting at about six years old so when I first thought I was a girl and still do but I’m just a normal person do you know I’m no different from any other girl or any other boy I just love cars and I build the cars I don’t know why people want to bring it up and you know I mean if an African-American was on here or people gonna bring up the person’s Black I mean there’s always gonna be racist people but not in 1 million years I’ve expected on a Mustang forum I mean this is about cars not about people not about my choices of who I am not about my skin color not about my gender dysphoria not about my health it’s about my Mustang thank you for the warm welcome it was very nice of you

Greetings from Phoenix! Looks like a 'sleeper' with the subtle pain and 'dog dish' hub caps.
Thank you do you think it would be better to have the mag 500s even though it wasn’t the option or keep it original

Thank you I will keep everybody posted and hopefully get some advice from y’all this is my first oldest Mustang as I built the 1985 you know fox body Mustang and an older Corvette Thank you for the welcome

Latest posts

Back