How NOT to get out of a Parking Ticket

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lucky girl freind get to drive the car home.
She's a well known MTV star, it's probably her "leased" car. She probably sent that guy to move the car when she saw the cop writing the ticket and he was just doing as he was told. The rich lady's command to move the car over rode the cop's command not to move it. You notice that after the driver was pulled out and thrown to the ground she showed no compassion for the slob, she just walked around him and got in the car. I suspect that if it was his car she would just have called a taxi and got the hell out of there. If he was the sugar daddy she would also have had to pretend to be more concerned about him than the car.

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
She's a well known MTV star, it's probably her "leased" car. She probably sent that guy to move the car when she saw the cop writing the ticket and he was just doing as he was told. The rich lady's command to move the car over rode the cop's command not to move it. You notice that after the driver was pulled out and thrown to the ground she showed no compassion for the slob, she just walked around him and got in the car. I suspect that if it was his car she would just have called a taxi and got the hell out of there. If he was the sugar daddy she would also have had to pretend to be more concerned about him than the car.

Jim
Very good observation Jim. Now he's even a bigger idiot. lol

lucky girl freind get to drive the car home.

Jim
first observation is the "lady" should NOT have been allowed to drive the car off since it was involved in an "accident". Second read the comments and you get a feel for the type of people we've raised! My child better NOT ever have that kind of ATTITUDE towards cops her SISTER, BROTHER_IN_LAW and UNCLE are all cops.

Back