I bought another Mustang Sprint (woohoo)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious, how long do you plan to take to restore the car? I like it but you have a lot of work on your hands.
I'm giving myself a 1 year timeframe. I'm in no hurry to restore this back to 100% because I have my Sprint Sportsroof that needs more attention right now. The Grande runs great but needs some minor brake work.

clonetroop, if I may ask, where did you find this one?
It was listed on Richmond's Craigslist. The car was actually in Dinwiddie, a small town right below Petersburg. He had it listed as a 1972 Mustang, there were no pictures in the listing but his description said a rare color.

What a bargain! Love the father / daughter cars. Thankfully I have a few more years before mine is thinking that way....

What a bargain! Love the father / daughter cars. Thankfully I have a few more years before mine is thinking that way....
1z5hfdx.jpg

She didn't want to go school shopping, she wanted to work on her car!

okay that is cool. keep her out there in the garage...she doesnt know it now...but she will love that car when its finished and she'll have the best car at school. I tried with both of mine to let me find them a classic and we would work on it. NOW the oldest says "dad why didnt you build me a car" :huh: and the youngest...well I gave her a 2010 civic...NOW? she wants a pick up early 80's...too bad kid dad will work on HIS cars.

Your so lucky, I raised 3 daughters and even with my best effort not one of them wanted to be a gearhead. The youngest one just completely broke my heart and wanted an 05 Malibu for her first car. I make her park it in the garage. She thinks I want her to keep it nice. It's really so my friends don't see it in the driveway.

Your so lucky, I raised 3 daughters and even with my best effort not one of them wanted to be a gearhead. The youngest one just completely broke my heart and wanted an 05 Malibu for her first car. I make her park it in the garage. She thinks I want her to keep it nice. It's really so my friends don't see it in the driveway.
Those last 3 sentences made me laugh out loud

Back