I Donated, Did you?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1, M code, 4 speed.
This forum is the absolute best place for help, knowledge and a fun place to hang out with like minded people for our hobby.
I'm NOT any part of the administration, but I am a site supporter and as a supporter, I feel I need to support the forum with a little cash now and again.
It isn't much, but it all matters to keep the forum up and running.
As a Canadian, the exchange rate makes a donation a little more expensive, but it's worth the 38% we currently are paying.
I guess what I'm saying is I can do it, so can you. The knowledge I've gained over the last 9-10 years I've been here is worth every penny. We cannot expect to keep OUR site up and running without financial help.

I am not Mustang knowledgeable to be a part of the administration, but I am a supporter as well. I agree that if we all give a little to keep everything going, we will all to be able to continue sharing this awesome resource. I have learned so much Mustang information in the last two years from this site, I feel it is the least I can do is to buy the stickers and t-shirts when they are offered and be a supporting member. Besides, the stickers and t-shirts are cool, LOL. :LOL:

It's never been clear to me whether we need to pay $29 yearly as a site supporter or just one time. So helping out with some extra cash to keep the site running works for me.
How does a member donate to this forum? I am in the process of selling my farm here in Central Ohio (a real estate hot spot market) and will donate a substantial amount of money to worthy causes (military veteran programs, pilot dogs etc.) I would like to put this forum on my list. You can't take money with you when you die.

Click your account logo/avatar. In your case it's the 'B' and look under account details, then scroll to the bottom. Your avatar is to the right of 3 dashed lines under the main 7173Mustangs.com banner on top of the page. I just went looking myself!

Last edited:
I just changed by supporting membership from annual to lifetime. I looked around trying to find a donate button. I'll
look based on the instructions in the previous posts.
I thought there used to be a Donate button at the top of the page, maybe it's been removed or just moved somewhere else.
I'm surprised the admins have not picked up on this yet.

Back