Ideas an selling my project

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason441

Reaction score
My Car
73 MACH1 Q code
Blue Glow Metallic and Argent
Well, its time to face the facts and let go of my project 'stang.....

I've done a lot over the years and will be upside down anyway but am torn between parting out and selling whole. I've had the car for twenty years and set a goal for driving it by fortry. Forty is knockin at the door and I dont have the money to go further. :(

It needs the basic rust repair here and there, the lower quarters and outer fender wells have the typical rust. The battery tray needs help... I have the patch panels for all but the fender wells. I had the floors repaired/replaced years ago by Pauls Automotive here in Cincy. The shock towers are great.

It is totally stripped inside for a cowl repair on the pass side. ( around the tophat)

I have two fold down seat sets and all the metal to convert one to a fold down.(it originally doesnt have one)

Its a Q code with all original drive train(played hell finding the correct Hurst shifter! and 4 barrel exhaust manifolds!)

This car has been with me a looooong time. I just cant look at it anymore in the garage.....breaks my heart to see it sit.

Just lookin for some input from guys who are, or have been, in my situation!

Latest posts

Back